GLACIER EXPRESS St. Moritz - Zermatt
27 February - 25 March 2017
Experience a memorable trip in the world unique Glacier Express and discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site which will be passed during the trip from St. Moritz to Zermatt. After spending two nights at the Carlton Hotel St. Moritz, you travel in first class of the Glacier Express to Zermatt where you will stay for two nights at the hotel Mont Cervin Palace.
- Carlton Hotel St. Moritz, 2 overnight stays in a Junior Suite or Suite incl. Butler service, Wifi and minibar
- Swiss breakfast buffet and CHF 100 food and beverage credit per adult per day
- Access to the 1’200 m2 Carlton Spa
- Ski shuttle to the Corviglia ski station as well as 24 hours Bentley limousine service in St. Moritz
- Glacier Express transfer in first class from St. Moritz to Zermatt including a three-course menu
- Mont Cervin Palace, 2 overnight stays in an Alpine Junior Suite or Alpine Suite incl. Wifi and soft drinks from the minibar
- Breakfast and dinner based on the „Dine Around“ offer as well as free use of pool and wellness area
- Transfer from the train station to the hotel and back by horse carriage or electric car
This special can be booked upon request and due to availability.
Junior Suite in double occupancy
|from CHF 5170 per suite|
Suite in double occupancy
|from CHF 6580 per suite|