A day on the slopes with a pro
16 December 2016 - 25 March 2017
A dream come true: Ski fans can take advantage of this unique opportunity to hurtle down the slopes with a real professional. Spend an entire day with your skiing pro on the slopes and get to know him in person.
Dani Mahrer competed for the Swiss national team at Ski World Cup events between 1980 and 1996, and won a host of prizes and medals:
– Winner of the 1989 Kitzbühel competition
– Bronze medal at the 1991 World Championships in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
– Winner of eight Ski World Cup races in the Downhill and Super G disciplines
– Five-time Swiss champion
Marc Girardelli competed with great success for both Austria and Luxembourg at international competitions up to 1996 and can look back on an exciting career:
– Five-time Ski World Cup winner
– Thirteen-time medal winner at the Ski World Championships and Olympic Games
– Various other victories and top placings at national and international competitions
A day on the slopes lasts from around 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The price is available on request.
These experiences are exclusive and may be booked via the hotel only following advanced registration.