Disclaimer & Data Protection
- All information (and in particular prices, reservations, online calculations) is given without obligations. We cannot guarantee that the information is always entirely up to date in each and every case. We reserve the right to amend and/or update the information on the site at any time and without prior announcement. This also applies to improvements and/or modifications to products and/or programmes described on this site.
- Similarly our company accepts no liability for failures in internet performance, damage or loss caused by third parties, imported data of any kind (viruses, worms, Trojan horses) and for links to and from other websites. We have no control over the contents and form of external websites.
- We cannot guarantee the error-free functioning of hardware and/or software.
- We draw your attention to the fact that this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Under no circumstances will our company be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential loss or damage resulting from the use of this website or any website linked to it. Likewise excluded is any liability for loss of profit, interruption of business, loss of programs or other data on your information systems. This also applies in cases where specific reference is made to the possibility of such loss or damage.
- Cookies are data elements which a website may send to your browser to assist you more effectively with database-supported systems. You can, however, set your browser in such a way that it informs you whenever you receive a cookie. You can then decide for yourself whether or not to accept it.
- The transmission of messages, documents and other information by email is regarded as less reliable, secure and confidential than transmission by letter or fax. We use modern detection technology against viruses and spam. However we recommend that you also use virus scanners and decline all liability for damage caused by emails or the loss thereof. We reserve the right to reject emails with potentially hazardous file attachments.
- In principle you do not leave any personal data behind when you visit our website. However in certain specific cases we do require your name and address. If personal information of this kind is required, we will draw your attention to that fact.
- We undertake to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal data.
- We use links on this website to make contents or services of other internet sites available to you. These other sites are not subject to our data protection guidelines. We recommend that you check each of these sites to determine how your data is protected in each case.
- If you make personal data available to us to communicate or to place orders with us, we reserve the right to use that data for marketing purposes within the Tschuggen Hotel Group AG.
- We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of emails and other electronic means of communication.
- If you have questions or comments about our disclaimer or about data protection, please get in touch with us.
Tschuggen Hotel Group AG
Via Johannes Badrutt 11
CH-7500 St. Moritz
Telephone +41 (0)81 836 70 00
Concept, Design & Development
Positioner Hospitality - www.positioner.com
Christoph "Stöh" Grünig - www.stoeh.ch
Gian Giovanoli - www.kmu-fotografie.ch
Max Galli - www.maxgalli.com
Robert Bosch www.swiss-imange.ch
Imanuel Meier www.swiss-imange.ch
Andrea Badrutt www.swiss-imange.ch
Christof Sonderegger www.swiss-imange.ch
Romano Salis www.swiss-imange.ch
Max Weiss www.swiss-imange.ch
Valerio di Domenico www.swiss-imange.ch
Andy Mettler www.swiss-imange.ch
Christian Perret www.swiss-image.ch