Our Safety Measures
To prevent a further spread of Covid-19 and risk of infection, and to ensure that you feel at ease while you are with us, certain measures specified by the Federal Office of Public Health need to be adhered to. We would like to inform you of these beforehand. If you have felt unwell in the ten days before your planned arrival or if you have experienced any of the following acute symptoms: cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath with or without fever, please contact your doctor and do not come and stay in the Carlton Hotel. We will gladly postpone your reservation to a later date. Please contact our reservation department by telephone.
For the protection of all guests and employees we would ask you to adhere to these hygiene guidelines, including wearing a face mask in all pubic areas, and to maintain a social distance of 1.5 metres.
Due to the current situation, the federal government and the canton of Grisons have taken further measures. These will apply from 18 January 2021 until further notice. Restaurants will remain closed, with the exception of those connected to hotel facilities. As hotel guests, we are delighted to welcome you to our restaurants.
- All employees have received training in our concepts and hygiene guidelines.
- We check the temperature of all employees before they start work.
- All employees in all areas will wear face masks.
- Guest luggage will only be touched with gloves and will be handed over at the door to the room.
- Hand sanitiser has been provided in all public areas.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory in all areas.
- All handles, control buttons, switches, door handles, handrails, counters etc. are being disinfected more frequently.
- There will be no newspapers, magazines, or brochures in public areas.
- The indicated number of people per area may not be exceeded.
- The minimum distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained at all times.
- We are happy to provide face masks and to check temperatures on request.
- Lifts may only be used with guests from your party.
- Written information for guests in your room has been reduced to a minimum.
- Magazines will no longer be provided.
- Room service remains available 24 h.
- Please let us know if you do not want your room to be cleaned during your stay with us.
Transfer, Shuttle & Valet Parking
- The free 24 h limousine service within St. Moritz, as well as transfers from and to St. Moritz station and Samedan airport, remain available.
- The free shuttle from and to Corviglia Ski Station may only be used with guests from one party at the same time.
- You will find disinfectant solution in every hotel vehicle.
- All high-touch points in hotel vehicles will be disinfected after every journey.
- The free parking service will remain available to our guests as usual. Drivers will wear gloves and masks.
- All guests will be seated by a member of staff.
- Please wear a face mask whenever you are not sitting at your table.
- All the restaurants and the bar in the hotel are open. Tables are positioned at least 1.5 metres away from each other.
- Hand sanitisers have been provided outside the entrances to all restaurants.
- We will serve breakfast as usual in the Restaurant Romanoff with an extensive à la carte selection.
- Room service orders will be protected by a food cover and handed over at the door to the room. We will only enter guest rooms if this is specifically requested.
- A maximum of four people may sit at one table together.
- Table reservations are recommended.
Spa and Wellness Area
- The whole spa and wellness area is exclusively available to our guests.
- Spa employees will wear masks.
- Hairdresser: 2 guests may stay in the hairdressing area at the same time.
- Only a limited number of guests may use our saunas, steam baths and the swimming pools at the same time. Please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres in the pools.
- Please also maintain a distance of 1.5 metres in the shower and changing areas.
- Only three guests may be in the fitness room at the same time. After each training session, the equipment will be thoroughly disinfected by our spa team.
- Our kids club is only open to children. We would ask parents to leave their little ones at the entrance.
- Cleaning, disinfecting and airing of the whole Kids’ Club will be intensified.
Due to the constantly changing situation, our security measures may have to be adapted at short notice.
Last update: 19.1.2021 / 17.30 o'clock