How we protect you at Carlton Hotel
- All employees have received training in our concepts and hygiene guidelines.
- We check the temperature of all employees before they start work.
- All employees in all areas will wear face masks.
- Guest luggage will only be touched with gloves and will be handed over at the door to the room.
- Hand sanitiser has been provided in all public areas.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory in all areas.
- All handles, control buttons, switches, door handles, handrails, counters etc. are being disinfected more frequently.
- There will be no newspapers, magazines, or brochures in public areas.
- The indicated number of people per area may not be exceeded.
- The minimum distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained at all times.
- We are happy to provide face masks and to check temperatures on request.
- Lifts may only be used with guests from your party.
- Written information for guests in your room has been reduced to a minimum.
- Magazines will no longer be provided.
- Room service remains available 24 h.
- Please let us know if you do not want your room to be cleaned during your stay with us.
Transfer, Shuttle & Valet Parking
- The free 24 h limousine service within St. Moritz, as well as transfers from and to St. Moritz station and Samedan airport, remain available.
- The free shuttle from and to Corviglia Ski Station may only be used with guests from one party at the same time.
- You will find disinfectant solution in every hotel vehicle.
- All high-touch points in hotel vehicles will be disinfected after every journey.
- The free parking service will remain available to our guests as usual. Drivers will wear gloves and masks.
- All guests will be seated by a member of staff.
- Please wear a face mask whenever you are not sitting at your table.
- All the restaurants and the bar in the hotel are open. Tables are positioned at least 1.5 metres away from each other.
- Hand sanitisers have been provided outside the entrances to all restaurants.
- We will serve breakfast as usual in the Restaurant Romanoff with an extensive à la carte selection.
- Room service orders will be protected by a food cover and handed over at the door to the room. We will only enter guest rooms if this is specifically requested.
- A maximum of 4 people may sit at one table together inside and 6 people outside.
- Table reservations are recommended.
Spa and Wellness Area
- Spa employees will wear masks.
- Hairdresser: 2 guests may stay in the hairdressing area at the same time.
- Only a limited number of guests may use our saunas, steam baths and the swimming pools at the same time. Please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres in the pools.
- Please also maintain a distance of 1.5 metres in the shower and changing areas.
- Only three guests may be in the fitness room at the same time. After each training session, the equipment will be thoroughly disinfected by our spa team.
- Our kids club is only open to children. We would ask parents to leave their little ones at the entrance.
- Cleaning, disinfecting and airing of the whole Kids’ Club will be intensified.
Due to the constantly changing situation, our security measures may have to be adapted at short notice.
Last update: 09.07.2021 / 13.30 o'clock