Once you receive the reservation confirmation from the Carlton Hotel, please reconfirm this by sending your credit card details.
Guarantee and cancellation policy
Please note that we need your credit card details to guarantee your booking. Be assured that we will not charge your credit card. It simply serves as a guarantee for your booking until the advance payment reaches our account.
- The advance payment is due up to 21 days before you arrive during the high season.
- The advance payment is due up to 7 days before you arrive during the low season.
- A special advance payment policy applies over the festive period.
Different minimum stays and cancellation policies apply over the festive period. Our Reservations team will be happy to send you an individual offer for your stay over the festive period.
Please note that there is a minimum stay of nine nights over New Year's Eve.
Package and specials policy
The hotel reserves the right to set aside a certain number of rooms for specials. This means that rooms may no longer be available for the special you would like. Unclaimed services cannot be reimbursed. The hotel accepts no liability for external services provided by third parties.
General cancellation policy
If you need to postpone or cancel your booking, the following cancellation policy applies:
- Your reservation can be cancelled free of charge up to 21 days before you arrive during the high season. We will then charge 100% of the total booked price. This also applies to no-shows and delayed arrivals or early departures.
- Your reservation can be cancelled free of charge up to 7 days before you arrive during the low season. We will then charge 100% of the total booked price. This also applies to no-shows or delayed arrivals and early departures.
- A special cancellation policy applies over the festive period.
Special booking and cancellation policies apply for group bookings.
Arrival & departure
Your room will be available to you from 3 pm on the day of your arrival and until midday on the day of your departure.
If you arrive early or leave late, our Concierge team will be happy to look after your luggage for you.
You will find further information about arrival, mobility and transfers here.
Food & drink credit
We will give you a daily culinary credit of CHF 100.00 per person. When booking directly with us, our guests receive a daily credit of CHF 100.00 per person for food and drink. This credit can be redeemed in the hotel's own restaurants and in room service. It cannot be transferred or paid as a cash equivalent and expires daily.
Children & adolescents
Children up to the age of eleven stay in their parents’ or grandparents’ room free of charge. Additional beds for children from the age of 12 years and above are charged at CHF 350.00 per night (includes breakfast and CHF 100.00 credit for food and drink) and can be booked in Junior Suites (55m2) and above.
Access to the wellness area for children & adolescents
Children aged 16 years and above may enter the sauna area. Younger children may not enter, even if they are with their parents.
Children aged 16 years and above may enter the fitness studio. Children aged 12 years and above may enter if they are accompanied by an adult.
Children aged 16 years and above may enter the swimming pool. Children may enter if they are accompanied by an adult.
You will find information about our Kids’ Club and childcare facilities for families and children here.
Well-behaved dogs are welcome in the Carlton Hotel and are permitted in the lobby and bar and on the sun terrace. We charge CHF 45.00 per dog and night, without food.
- A welcome treat for your four-legged friend
- Up to two dogs per hotel room are welcome
- Dog blanket, so that your four-legged friend has even sweeter dreams
- Dog towels, for dry paws after winter walks
- Water and food bowls are provided in the room
- Dog waste bags are available by Robidog dog waste bins in the town
We want you to feel comfortable during your time with us. Your smart-casual appearance will help maintain the ambience that is so distinctive of our hotel and contribute to a pleasant atmosphere.
Outdoor parking spaces in front of the hotel are available to our guests free of charge. Reserved spaces in the garage are charged at CHF 40.00 per day. The hotel will not be responsible for theft of or damage to any vehicles belonging to guests or contents of vehicles left in our car park or brought into our car park unless the theft or damage are caused by intent or gross negligence on the part of the hotel.
All suites, public areas, and the Carlton Spa are non-smoking areas.
All prices are listed in Swiss francs.
The compulsory visitor's tax of CHF 5.00 per guest and night will be charged separately.
Travel cancellation insurance
To avoid unnecessary costs for you, the Carlton Hotel St. Moritz recommends that you take out travel cancellation insurance.