Good to Know
Water world, sauna and fitness: 7 am to 9 pm
Treatments and hair salon: 9 am to 9 pm
We aim to make your stay with us a thoroughly enjoyable experience and trust you will find the following information useful:
- Please arrive ten minutes before your set appointment so you can begin to relax even before the treatment begins. You can also use the time to inform us of any particular health issues or medical conditions we should know about.
- For your massages we will provide you with disposable briefs. For treatments such as Reiki and the Thai Massage we will provide you with the appropriate clothing.
- Should you arrive late for your appointment, we regret that your treatment may have to be shortened accordingly if the therapist and/or the treatment room are already booked after you.
- If for personal reasons you are unable to attend an appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours prior to the agreed treatment; otherwise 50% of the price will be charged. The full amount will be charged if you miss your appointment.
- Please note that smoking is not allowed anywhere in the Carlton Spa. As a courtesy to other guests please make sure your mobile phones are switched off.
Our aim is to make your dreams come true. If the treatment you are looking for is not listed on our Spa menu, please contact the Spa reception desk. We will be happy to offer you the individual treatment of your choice.