Good to Know
In the event that, after you have made a definitive booking, the Swiss government issues a COVID-19-related travel ban to Switzerland for your country of origin, closes Swiss borders, or you have to go into quarantine upon arrival in Switzerland, the aforementioned cancellation period does not apply and you can cancel your booking free of charge. If an advance payment has already been made, it will be refunded on request or retained as credit for future stays. Should you experience symptoms of respiratory disease, please do not travel to the hotel and contact our reservation department by phone.
Guarantee and cancellation policy
Please note that we require credit card details to guarantee your booking. Please be assured that we will not charge your credit card. It only serves as a guarantee of your booking until the prepayment has been received in our account.
- During the high season an advance payment is due 21 days before arrival.
- During the low season a prepayment is due 14 days before arrival.
- During the festive season a prepayment is due 60 days before arrival.
Should you have to postpone or cancel your stay, the following cancellation conditions apply:
- Your reservation for the high season can be cancelled free of charge up to 21 days before arrival. After that we charge 100% of the total price booked.
- Your reservation for the low season can be cancelled free of charge up to 14 days before arrival. After that we charge 100 % of the total price booked.
- Your reservation over the holidays can be cancelled free of charge up to 60 days before arrival. After that date we charge 100 % of the total price booked, if your room / suite cannot be resold.
Arrival & departure
Your room will be available to you from 3 pm on the day of your arrival until 12 pm on the day of your departure.
Food & drink credit
Your room price includes a daily food and drink credit of CHF 100.00 per guest (up to two guests per room). This credit can be used in all restaurants, but cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash, and expires daily.
The charge for the minibar, which is replenished once a day, is included in the price of the room.
We are delighted to offer you a free shuttle service to the Corviglia ski lift and a 24-hour Bentley limousine service in St. Moritz. If you require a transfer within Switzerland or to neighbouring countries, we will be happy to organise this for you. Please contact our Reservations team on [email protected] for bookings and information on prices.
Outdoor parking spaces in front of the hotel are available to our guests free of charge. Reserved spaces in the garage are charged at CHF 40.00 per day. The hotel will not be responsible for theft of or damage to any vehicles belonging to guests or contents of vehicles left in our car park or brought into our car park unless the theft or damage are caused by intent or gross negligence on the part of the hotel.
Children up to the age of eleven stay in their parents’ or grandparents’ room free of charge. Additional beds for children from the age of 12 and above are charged at CHF 350.00 per night (includes breakfast and CHF 100.00 food and drink credit) and can be booked in Junior Suites (55m2) and above.
We want you to feel comfortable during your time with us. Your smart-casual appearance will help maintain the ambience that is so distinctive of our hotel and contribute to a pleasant atmosphere.
Dogs are welcome in the suites (CHF 60.00 per dog and night, excludes food) and may be brought into the lobby, bar and Restaurant Da Vittorio – St. Moritz.
All suites, public areas, and the Carlton Spa are non-smoking areas.
All prices are listed in Swiss francs and include the following services:
- Daily Swiss breakfast buffet
- Daily CHF 100.00 food and drink credit per guest
- 24-hour Bentley limousine service in St. Moritz
- Shuttle service to the Corviglia ski station
- Access to the 1200 m2 Carlton Spa
- Butler service
- Service and VAT
The compulsory visitor's tax of CHF 5 per guest and night will be charged separately.
The hotel reserves the right to set aside a certain number of rooms for packages. This means that rooms may no longer be available for the package of your choice. Unclaimed services cannot be reimbursed. The hotel accepts no liability for external services provided by third parties.