Rooms and Suites with views above St. Moritz and Engadine valley
All prices are listed in Swiss francs including service and VAT. The visitor's tax of CHF 5 per guest and night is obligatory and will be charged separately.
- Daily Swiss breakfast buffet
- Daily CHF 100 food and beverage credit per guest
- Ski shuttle service to Corviglia ski station
- Inhouse ski shop available
- Selected Moving Mountains activities
- 24 hours limousine service in St. Moritz
- Access to the 1200 m² Carlton Spa
- Butler and Concierge service
- Minibar an Nespresso coffee machine
- Kids Club
Upcoming winter season
9 December 2022 to 26 March 2023
Lake view guaranteed
Every guest can enjoy the south-facing view of the landscape, a captivating panoramic view over Lake St. Moritz.
Unique interior design
Interior designer Carlo Rampazzi created the mix of tradition and modernity as well as the extensive colour range throughout the hotel. Whether subtle or opulent, pale pink or bright red, you will find an individual place.
Book directly and benefit at Carlton Hotel
Book your holiday directly and benefit from our culinary credit. If you book directly by phone, e-mail or via our website, you will receive a food and beverage credit of CHF 100 per person every day during your stay at the Carlton Hotel. You can redeem the credit in the hotel's own restaurants and in the room service, according to your taste. The culinary credit is valid for up to two people per bedroom and from the age of 12. It is non-transferable, cannot be cashed out and expires daily.
Deluxe Family Suite
Generous privacy for your family holiday
- 115 sqm living space
- King-size bed
- Combination of a Grand Suite 80 sqm and a Deluxe Double Room 35 sqm with connecting door
- Two bedroom suite each with a spacious bathroom
- Two bathrooms and one guest toilet
- Guaranteed balcony
Carlton Penthouse Suite
The largest Suite in St. Moritz
- 386 sqm living space
- 5 balconies
- Three bedrooms, each with a marble bathroom with rain shower and separate bathtub
- King-size beds
- Dressing room
- 95m2 living area with fireplace, dining room and office
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Additional guest toilet
The pictures deposited with the various room categories are examples of the style and size of the categories. Due to the different colouring and the cut of the individual rooms and suites, there may be deviations in the room allocation on site.